Born To Race
The LOOK 795 Blade 105 Di2 joyfully embraces the trends of today, with electronic shifting and disc brakes. The bike is a pure racing machine, with optimized aerodynamics and stiffness to get you to that finish line quicker. Yet beyond competition, the 795 Blade offers incredible comfort thanks to the meticulous distribution of different carbon fibers.
Improved Technology. Improved Aerodynamics
The latest version retains 100% of the high performance characteristics whilst considerably reducing weight. The result is an exceptionally stiff and reactive ride, with a frame weighing in at a full 300g less than previous models.
Saving so much weight without compromising handling and aerodynamic performance can only be achieved by adjusting two all-important parameters: an even-higher performance carbon layup and a new manufacturing process: EPS. These two combined give the 795 Blade RS all the qualities it requires to be the fastest, most comfortable and most versatile bike LOOK has ever designed.
The new EPS (Extended Polystyrene) technology is used to obtain premium, ultralight products. This more expensive process is only used for LOOK's highest performance bike models. Rather than having one single mold for each frame size, this method uses two: one for the outer shape of the frame and one for the inner. The EPS process consists of draping the layer of carbon fiber fabric over a hard polystyrene form, which is then removed. The high tech molding process avoids any folds, porosities and areas of weakness in the carbon.
The seatstays of the 795 Blade RS are designed for maximum efficiency. The absence of bridge between them and their curved shape allows them to flex under the force transmitted by the rear hub. The rear wheel never loses contact with the road, ensuring optimal power transfer and increased traction and control.
The 795 Blade RS is designed with cable integration and easy maintenance in mind. Brake housings are combined with the derailleur cables and routed through stem and headset for an extremely tidy front end and optimized aerodynamics. Stem height adjustment is made easy thanks to spacers with specific cable routing openings in the rear.
- A high modulus carbon frame encompassing all of LOOK's expertise for premium stiffness, comfort and aerodynamics
- Highly reliable new 12-speed Shimano 105 DI2 groupset and hydraulic disc brakes
- Aerodynamic geometry with fully integrated cable routing
- Seatpost: LOOK AEROPOST 3, 400 mm. Superlight aero full carbon. Offset 31.8 mm carbon clamp, Ti screw
- Saddle: LOOK by San Marco SHORT FIT DYNAMIC open fit
- Stem: LOOK ADS (XS 90/S 100 / M – L 110 / XL 120)
- Handlebar: LOOK ADH 1.2 CARBON (XS 38 /S 40 / M – L 42 / XL 44)
- Wheels: LOOK R 38 D Carbon Tubeless
- Tires: Hutchinson FUsion 5 Tubeless Ready 700 X 25
- Thru axles: SPEED RELEASE READY 142X12 R / 100 X 12 F
- Brakes: Shimano 105 HYDRAULIC FLAT MOUNT
- Rotors: Shimano CENTERLOCK F: 160 mm R : 140 mm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 Di2
- Derailleurs: Shimano 105 Di2
- Crankset: Shimano 105 Di2 52X36 (XS-S 170/M-L 172,5 /XL 175)
- Cassette: Shimano 105 11 X 34
- Chain: Shimano 105 12 SPEED
Made by LOOK
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
Overweight shipping charges apply for this item so shipping promotions for other products may not apply. To get a shipping quote, add the item to your shopping cart and click the Get Shipping Quote button.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
No International Shipping. The manufacturer of this product does not allow us to ship outside the United States and U.S. Territories except to US diplomatic and military base addresses (APO/FPO).
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Small - Grey/Blue Satin
Mfg PartNum: 25862
Medium - Grey/Blue Satin
Mfg PartNum: 25863
Large - Grey/Blue Satin
Mfg PartNum: 25864