Western Bikeworks Rewards Program
Our new Rewards program makes it even easier to save. Most products available on our website earn points which you can apply to future purchases. Here's how the program works:
- Every time you place an order for an eligible product, Rewards Points are credited to your account.
- The number of points earned and the product redemption value is shown for each product in the search results and on the product detail page.
- Each point has a product redemption value of $0.01 (one cent), so 1000 points will save you $10 off your purchase price.
- Rewards Points can be redeemed 1000 at a time. For example, if you have 2200 points in your account, you can apply 2000 points on your next order.
- Rewards Points will only be applied for their full value, so if your cart total is $75, you'll only be able to apply a maximum of 7000 points (for $70 off).
- You may choose to apply your Rewards Points toward product purchases when you place an order, or save your points for a future purchase.
- Rewards Points cannot be applied against shipping fees or taxes, and cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
- The number of Rewards Points earned is determined by your purchase price, so if an additional discount is applied in the shopping cart, the number of points earned will be less than the number indicated on the product detail page.
- Rewards Points are not earned on Closeout or Price Matched items, may be limited or reduced on sale items, and may not be available for some items due to manufacturer restrictions.
- Your Rewards Points are available in your account after your order is shipped, or picked up at our store.
- Rewards Points can be redeemed when you place an order as long as you are logged into your account and check the box on the checkout page to apply your points. If you do not check this box, your points will be saved for a future order. This is a great way to save up for something big.
- Rewards Points will be deducted for returned items. If you have already applied the points earned for a returned item on a subsequent order, the redeemed value of these points will be deducted from your return credit. For example, let's say you purchased an item for $100 earning 1000 points, then applied these 1000 points on a subsequent order saving $10.00. If you then returned the item for a refund, you would receive a refund of $90 (the original $100 minus the $10 saved on the subsequent order). If the points had not yet been used, you would receive the full refund and the points would be deducted from your account.
- Unused Rewards Points will expire 24 months after your last order date.
- Rewards Points have no cash redemption value. They can only be redeemed for product purchases.