Tackle The Toughest Conditions
Developed to embody the spirit of professional teams, The Challenge Flandrien tubular tire is named after resilient riders who thrive in challenging conditions worthy of a brutal Belgian winter. With its exceptional traction and precise control, the Flandrien empowers you to dominate both muddy trails and dry terrains alike while allowing efficient mud cleaning.
Sitting tidily between the all-rounder Baby Limus and the mud-centric Limus, the Flandrian touts a tight centerline with alternating rays of grippy lugs — it sheds mud as efficiently as it shreds hardpack.
This Team Edition tire is designed with versatility in mind and also takes into consideration the feedback of Challenge supported athletes which combined with all the benefits of handmade manufacturing, results in a high-performant Cyclocross tire for mixed conditions.
- Handmade Challenge tires combine many attributes to create the most comfortable and low rolling resistance tires.
- Sealed Corespun Cotton - To protect cotton casing, a special waterproof bead to bead coating is applied. This treatment keeps the casing lighter, softer and more supple, extending the tire's life and brightness.
- Soft - This tire utilizes a softer durometer tread rubber so the S also stands for Softer and more Supple.
- Latex - Latex tubes are stronger, lighter, super supple, absorb shock and conform to whatever objects impact it, reducing rolling resistance.
- PPS - The Puncture Protection Strip is a special fabric placed between a tire's tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures.
- 700x33 (33-622 ISO)
- 1.5-2.5 BAR (22-36 PSI)
- 320 TPI
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Weight: 453 grams
Mfg PartNum: 11880
Wheel Size: 700C/29" (ISO 622)
Tire Width: 33mm (1.3in)
Tire Type: Tubular
Threads Per Inch: 320
Articles will open in new tab.