Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Cannondale's 2019 Synapse Carbon Fiber Flatbar Ultegra Road Bike offers the speed and handling of their award-winning Synapse road bike, with the comfort and control of a more upright riding position, making it the ultimate high-performance fitness machine.
- Frame: Disc Asymmetric, Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount.
- Fork: Disc Asymmetric, Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race.
- Headset: Synapse Si, 25mm Alloy top cap.
- Shifters: Shimano RS700 FB, 2x11.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, braze-on.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra GS.
- Crank: Cannondale Si, BB30a w/ FSA rings, 50/34.
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30.
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed.
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed.
- Brakeset: Shimano MT201 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT26 rotors.
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Flat, 6061 Alloy, 10-degree back, 3-degree rise.
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7-degree.
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails.
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-61).
- Wheelset: RD 3.0, 24h front, 28h.
- Rims: RD 3.0, 24h front, 28h.
- Hubs: Formula RX-512 12x100 front, RX-142 12x142 rear.
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g.
- Axles: .12x100mm thru-axle (front), 12mm thru axle (rear).
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano, K-Guard, 700 x 28c.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for frame; limited 1-year for components.