Step It Up With Forerunner 255
Run at a higher level with the Garmin Forerunner 255 smartwatch. Garmin's industry-leading running smartwatches help you train and recover smarter with training status, running power, multi-band GPS and daily suggested workouts that adapt to your performance and training goals. Plus, other new features — such as race widget — help you plan your race-day strategy. Morning report with HRV status reveals your overall health alongside the day ahead.
With Garmin Pay contactless payments, it's never been easier to buy that post-workout coffee — no matter how you work out — with more than 30 activity profiles, including triathlon, cycling, swimming and more. With Forerunner 255, you can get a holistic snapshot of your health, from training and recovery to sleep quality and overall wellness — and with up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 30 hours in GPS mode.
- Always-on, full-color display is easy to read even in direct sunlight
- Up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and 30 hours in GPS mode
- Morning report summarizes sleep, recovery time, training and HRV status
- HRV status tracks your heart rate variability while you sleep
- Free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach for a 5K, 10K and half-marathon
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you're undertraining or overdoing it
- Compatible with Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro™ monitor (sold separately)
- Customizable activity profiles for running, triathlon, cycling, swimming and more
- Multi-band satellite tracking on GPS, GLONASS and Galileo networks
- Safety and tracking features make it easy to share your location with chosen contacts
- Incident detection features
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your smartphone
- Garmin Pay contactless payments let you pay for purchases on the go
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from Garmin Connect IQ Store
- Storage capacity for up to 200 hours of activity data
- Lithium ion battery
- Available in Slate Grey and Tidal Blue colorways
- Dimensions: 1.8" display
- Weight: 49g
- Smartwatch mode: Up to 14 days
- GPS-Only GNSS mode: Up to 30 hours
- All-Systems GNSS mode: Up to 25 hours
- All-Systems GNSS mode plus Multi-Band: Up to 16 hours
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Awesome sports watch
This is a really great watch for tracking multiple activities. In the past month, I've used it to track my running, road and gravel cycling, walking, hiking, strength training, yoga, misc cardio, and swims. With all of these, I still haven't tried 2/3 of the available activities. The HR sensor can be broadcast to other devices like my Wahoo Roam. I loaded a training program to prep for a 5k race and there are also training programs for cycling as well as strength, yoga, pilates, and cardio exercise workouts that are easy to load on this watch. These last workouts include animations of each excercise and muscle maps. This is truely a multi-sport watch (sadly, it doesn't have kayaking but Garmin is always updating, so I can hope). The battery is great, much improved over the previous 245 and the GPS is VERY accurate. This watch basically is a new, improved version of the Forerunner 745. As far as I can tell, when compared to the 955, the main things the 255 lacks are music, built-in maps, and a touchscreen (and I don't need any of these). Love this watch!
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.