One bag to rule them all.
Why have a dry-day bag and a rainy-day bag? When the weather gets nasty, the Timbuk2 Parker Pack has got you covered. Its durable 600D PVC construction stands up to everyday use in the urban jungle, and with the removable rainfly on, you can be sure Mother Nature won’t rain on your parade. Whether you’re loaded up with a spare change of clothes and all your work supplies, or you’re heading to the grocery store, Parker’s 32 liters of storage can take it all. Reflective mesh accents keep you visible during storms or at night, so whether you’re wrapping up a long day in the office or coming back from the bar the Parker will see you home safe.
- Adjustable magnetic sternum strap.
- Detachable mini ripstop rainfly with reflective screenprint lives in a dedicated pocket for sudden downpours.
- External compression straps for cinching or expanding.
- Hidden vista loop, under the front bottom panel, for attaching blinky light when riding.
- In-pocket key keeper.
- Removable waist strap for securing heavier loads.
- Super-reflective bottom panel improves visibility in low-light.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Perfect daily commuter pack.
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
I really like Clean lines and design of this pack. Perfect size for 90% of my day to day commute gear, plus, its nice to have the option to deploy the panel for extra room on a grocery errand en route home.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
What you need for a road ride.