Upsetting the balance of power.
Take the mountain your way with the Dissenter, a lightweight, low profile all-mountain helmet from Sweet Protection. Benefitting from Sweet's experience designing its top-tier helmets, the Dissenter features an In-Mold construction that directly fuses the inner EPS foam liner to the outer one-piece Polycarbonate shell. This effectively increases strength while simultaneously reducing weight, keeping your head on a swivel without skimping on protection. Thanks to the inclusion of the new standard in brain protection, the MIPS technology allows for the helmet to reduce forces from certain angled impacts.
- Lightweight, low profile all-mountain helmet with MIPS technology for the ultimate in protection.
- MIPS Technology allows the helmet to rotate relative to the head in the case of an impact, absorbing more force.
- In-Mold Construction directly fuses internal EPS liner to outer Polycarbonate shell.
- The Occigrip Turn-Dial retention system provides a firm and comfortable fit while being height and reach adjustable.
- 8 large intake vents and 3 exhaust vents for the maximum in ventilation.
- Shatter-resistant visor is adjustable, maximizing airflow in the fixed position.
- Sizing information: S/M – 53 - 56cm, M/L – 56 - 59cm, L/XL – 59 - 61cm.
- Claimed weight: 330 grams (M/L)..
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.