Rail on this.
For those that ride fast and loose, Stans NoTubes offers up their Grail Comp Tubeless Wheelset. 24 mm wide Grail disc-brake rims let you eke out all the grip from high volume tires, and the BST-R tubeless technology lets you run high pressure road tires or low pressure knobbies. Sapim Force triple-butted spokes lace the rims to Stans' CNC-machined Neo hubs, featuring widely-spaced, oversize, sealed bearings and 36 points of engagement.
Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11-speed cassettes and 6-bolt brake rotors. Front wheel is compatible with standard quick releases, 15 x 100 mm, and 12 x 100 mm thru axles. Rear is compatible with 12 x 142 mm thru axles and standard quick releases. All end caps included.
- Claimed wheelset weight is 1800 g
- Tubeless tape and 44 mm valve stems pre-installed
- Also compatible with standard inner tube and tire setups
- Internal rim width: 20.3 mm
- External rim width: 24.1 mm
- Rim depth: 24.5 mm
- 32 spoke count front / rear
- Sapim Force triple-butted spokes
- Sapim alloy spoke nipples
- Neo CNC-machined hub set
- Max pressure with 23 mm tire: 116 psi
- Max pressure with 32 mm tire: 45 psi
- Disc-brake only
- Max rider weight: 250 lbs
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.