Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Consistent power measurement. Tour-proven.
Stages Power has carried riders to three consecutive Tour de France victories, plus many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world's best product proving ground, then Stages Power is proven as the world's best power meter.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment.
The consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions.
Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results.
Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the data produced by our system.
The new Gen 3 single-sided Stages Power meter is built on to a non-drive-side Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 crank arm and is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drivetrains.
Features & Specs:
- ±1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset.
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution.
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength.
- Low profile housing design with robust door interface.
- Only adds 15g to base crank arm.
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided meter.
- Power measurement range from 0 - 5000 Watts
- Cadence measurement range from 10-220 rpm
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- This Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Stages Power meter is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drivetrains.
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
Whats in the box:
- Single, non-drive side crank arm with power meter installed.
- High quality CR2032 coin cell battery.
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrades.
- 2 months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features.
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number.
- User Guide
Open Box - This product has one or more Open-Box units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). Open-Box units are brand-new and contain all standard parts and accessories. The full manufacturer warranty applies.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Simple, (relatively) inexpensive and works well
2 of 2 customers found this review helpful.
One of the least expensive ways to get power readings for your ride. Very easy to install - just follow Shimano's torque recommendations closely. I use this meter/crankarm with a Garmin, and setup was simple. Power readings show up on the Garmin and feed directly into Garmin Connect, Strava and (likely) anything that can read Garmin data. Note that since this is only a one-sided meter that some data (left vs right power, for example) doesn't work, but if you need that then Stages as a 2-sided version as well.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.