Wide and wireless.
The convenience of wireless shifting and the necessity of having the right gear range come together in the SRAM Red eTap WiFLi Rear Derailleur. Its medium-length cage makes it compatible with cassettes with up at 32-tooth large cog so no hill goes unclimbed. Mechanically, all the SRAM Red perks are still there, including a carbon cage and ever smooth ceramic bearings. It pairs up wirelessly to SRAM eTap shifters using dedicated AIREA™ connectivity to give you a crisp, precise shifting with no cables involved.
Designed for SRAM PowerGlide™ and PowerdomeX™ 11-speed cassettes with up to a 32T large cog. Compatible with SRAM eTap wireless shifters only.
- Compatible with SRAM RED® eTap shift/brake controls
- SRAM 11-speed compatible, 28t maximum capacity
- WiFLi™ option fits up to 32t
- SRAM RED® eTap shifting logic
- Wireless connection via AIREA™ network for fast and clean installation
- Exact Actuation™ provides precise gear selections
- Designed to work with SRAM PowerGlide™ and PowerdomeX™ cassettes
- Claimed weight is 243 g with battery
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.