Fly like an Eagle, into the future.
The SRAM GX Eagle 12spd Rear Derailleur takes SRAM's 1x-specifix X-Horizon™ design to the next level. Featuring a larger lower pulley, an improved Roller Bearing Clutch, and Cage Lock technology, the new GX Eagle Rear Derailleur is designed for all-out performance with smooth, effortless shifting.
- Compatible with all levels of SRAM's EAGLE™ drivetrain. 12-speed.
- Cage Lock technology allows for quick, easy wheel removal installation. Just push forward and lock it into place.
- Eliminate derailleur bounce and chain slap without sacrificing precision through the type-3 Roller Bearing Clutch.
- X-Horizon design limits all movement across the horizontal axis, eliminating ghost shifting and reducing shift force.
- Claimed weight: 290g.
- Maximum tooth accommodation: 50t.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.