A sight to be seen.
Staying dry isn't the only problem that comes with riding in the rain, but between the greyness of the skies and the downpour coming down, remaining visible to traffic becomes difficult in its own right. Showers Pass keeps you protected on both fronts with their Hi-Vis Elite Jacket, combining their highest-rated 3-layer waterproof / breathable fabric with a day-glow neon green color, MapReflect side panels, and 4 integrated LED Beacon lights.
Make no mistake, the Hi-Vis Elite Jacket isn't compromising on performance just because it has also placed a heavy focus on safety. All the top-tier features you've come to expect from Showers Pass are present here, with plenty of ventilation coming from a large back vent, two zippered side vents, adjustable cuffs, and the YKK® Aquaguard front zipper with storm flap. A soft collar extends up high without causing irritation, and storage is on the mark with a large zippered rear pocket and zippered chest pocket with headphone port.
LED Beacon lights run for up to 200 hours using user-replaceable CR2032 batteries.
- Waterproof and Breathable eliteTM 3-layer ripstop fabric with brushed lining
- Fully seam taped for wind and waterproofness
- Silver MapReflect side panels are highly reflective and waterproof
- 4 removable Red LED Beacon Lights offer high visibility at night with 3 flashing modes.
- New YKK AquaGuard Vislon water resistant front zipper with storm flap
- Core Vents and large back vent for flow thru ventilation
- Chest pocket with audio port and large back pocket
- Exclusive airflow–regulating cuffs
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective trim for maximum visibility
- Soft moisture wicking lining at collar
- Cinch cord at collar and double toggle cinch at hem
- Hood compatible via hook and loop attachment points at collar
- Locker loop at collar
- Light loop on back vent
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Other styles of this product are available.
What you need for a road ride.