The leading edge.
Shimano's XT Di2 M8050 groupset brings the precision of electronic shifting to the masses while opening up more customization thanks to wirelessly programmable shifting modes and button functions accessible through Shimano's E-Tube Project application. The M8070 Front Derailleur is powerful and precise, offering instant shifts even under load. A modular mounting structure allows it to fit any existing mountain bike with the use of XTR Di2 adapters, and thanks to Shimano's Synchro Shift capabilities, both the front and rear derailleur can be operated by a single shifter up front.
Compatible with Shimano Di2 electronic groupsets only.
- Optimized Di2 cage profile and gear tracking improve stability and reduce driving noise
- Optional synchronized front and rear shifting via a single Firebolt shifter (2 x 11 only)
- Modular mounting structure
- Swing action: Downswing
- Top gear teeth: 38-34T
- Chainline: 48.8 mm
- Chainstay angle: 66 - 69°
- Weight: 150g (w/bolt and D adapter)
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.