In and out.
Shimano's SH-TR9W Women's Triathlon Shoe is designed to save you precious seconds during transitions and put you further ahead with every pedal stroke. A Dynalast carbon sole is rated 10 of 12 of Shimano's stiffness scale, and its tuned shape puts your foot in the prime position for the most efficient power output possible. Quick-dry mesh and generous vents around the shoe ensure feet can dry out after the swim, and the TR9's wide collar a T1-Quick strap make it easy to have the shoe wide open and ready for a fast change over.
Claimed weight is 251 g (size 40). Compatible with standard 3-bolt road cleats.
- T1-Quick strap and extra-wide collar simplifies foot entry and quickens transitions
- Asymmetrical heel loop makes it easier to get your finger through the loop to quickly secure the shoe during transitions
- Lightweight, super-stiff carbon fiber composite sole efficiently transfers power
- 3D breathable mesh for optimal ventilation
- Anatomical toe cap with air intake maintains rigidity and breathability
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Cleats may have been mounted leaving minor marks on the soles. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.