The ME7 is all you.
When it comes to long climbs, long descents, and wicked speed for both, Shimano's SH-ME7 MTB Shoe is designed specifically for all-mountain and enduro riders looking for superb control, comfort, and performance. Starting from the bottom with a trail-specific outsole designed in partnership with Michelin, you have the finest dual-compound rubber lugs providing you traction and durability, and getting power to the pedals is a carbon-composite midsole that utilizes Shimano's Torbal technology for optimized stiffness that still allows lateral heel movement for controlling the bike. Reinforced armor is located around the toe, outer foot, and ankle for increased impact protection, and the Speed Lace system ensures a secure fit that keeps even tension across the foot.
Claimed weight is 375 g (size 40). Compatible with two-bolt mountain cleats.
- Torbal, carbon composite midsole
- Michelin high-performance, dual-density rubber outsole
- Reinforced armor provides great protection and excellent durability
- Stretch Neoprene ankle collar offers additional protection from trail debris
- Speed lacing system adapts to wide range of foot shapes with a secure fit
- Super low-profile, reverse mount buckle securely holds foot
- 5 - 9 mm additional cleat adjustment supports wide range of riding styles
- Extra-cushion insole
Ordered by Most Relevant First
These shoes are sweet!!!
Cant say enough about my ME7's , light weight,comfortable, very good for off bike walking especially on those hike-a-bike, steep, gnarly trails. Only complaint is the toe area because water easily gets inside. But if you ride in mostly dry conditions they are perfect for hot days. And can't beat the price from western anywhere!!!!!
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Sidi cycling shoes for all sizes of feet and all types of riding.