Aggressive tread profile. Superb handling.
The Schwalbe Hans Dampf is the ideal tire for high performance in multiple areas while providing excellent control and comfort. The ADDIX Soft Compound gives you the grip and durability you need, all with great rolling speed. The light and robust SnakeSkin sidewall is highly resistant to tearing, making this a durable tire that is easy to fit and is tubeless ready.
- ADDIX Soft Compound features a perfect combination of rolling speed, grip, durability, and damping
- SnakeSkin sidewall offers lasting durability and protection
- Tubeless easy construction.
- Balanced tread provides full control on rough terrain as well as on flowing single trails.
- Apex Sidewall protection in 29 x 2.6
Articles will open in new tab.
A short primer on emergency bicycle tire repair.
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Selecting the proper tires for vintage bicycles.
A how-to guide to removing and installing tires, plus some useful tire tips.
Find your tire size in this exhaustive chart.
Know your tire size. This article provides a summary of the common, and not so common, bicycle tire sizes.
Keep on rolling safely with these tire tips and recommendations.
Tubular, clincher, tubeless? Wire bead or Kevlar bead? Application? Find answers here.
The tube run-down: valves, weights, valve stems, sizing, and more.