The god of war just got faster.
Designed to be the fastest wheelset in the Ares line, the Ares6 Disc Carbon Wheelset features a 60mm-deep Delta profile rim and an upgraded Rolf Prima disc brake-compatible XST5.5 hubset. With their wind-cutting two-pair spoke technology, the Ares6 is uniquely equipped for long rides through unrelenting winds. With 20 spokes front and rear lacing down to their XST5.5 hubset, the Ares6 offers the optimal balance between aerodynamic stability, vertical compliance, and lateral stiffness, and adds in all-season, all-condition braking power with its Center Lock rotor compatibility.
The Rolf Prima 2018 Ares6 Disc Carbon Clincher Wheelset includes: rim strips, valve extenders, and QR set.
- Made in the USA.
- 60mm-deep carbon fiber rim provides exceptional aerodynamics and crosswind handling.
- Upgraded Rolf Prima XST5.5 hubs feature Enduro XD-15 ceramic bearings and a T2 High Engagement drive mechanism.
- Claimed weight: 1,735 grams.
- Also available for Rim Brake Bicycles.
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher.
- Rim Depth: 60mm.
- Rim Width: 17mm (internal), 26mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Center Lock Disc Rotors.
- Hubs: Rolf Prima XST5.5.
- Front Axle: Quick Release.
- Rear Axle: Quick Release.
- Spokes: Sapim CX Speed.
- Spoke Count: 20 front and rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 year.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.