Rolf Prima's 2019 ARES4 Carbon Clincher Wheelset features rims with a 19.5mm internal width, tubeless compatibility, and aerodynamic spoke technology. The US made TdF5.5 hubs feature Enduro Zer0 ceramic bearings and a T2 High Engagement drive mechanism for immediate engagement.
This wheelset comes with rim strips, carbon specific brake pads, a valve extender, and a QR set.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Tubeless compatible, 25mm to 62mm.
- Rim Depth: 42mm.
- Rim Width: 19.5mm (internal), 28.5mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim brake.
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo 10/11-speed.
- Hubs: TdF5.5 w/ T2 High Engagement & Enduro Zer0 Ceramic Bearings.
- Spokes: Sapim CX Speed, bladed.
- Spoke Count: 16/16.
- Claimed Weight: 1,430g (625g front, 805g rear).
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.