The Rolf Prima Ares3 LS is the newest addition to the Ares3 family and is bound to challenge the notion that all-carbon clinchers are not available for everyone. The Ares3 LS features a 32mm all-carbon tubeless rim, paired with their TdF2.4 hub set and weighs in at only 1,515g. These wheels are ideal for all-around road riding from the long climbs, to the twisty descents and pounding along the flats. As with all Rolf Prima wheels, thes Ares3 LS Wheels are built by hand in Eugene, Oregon.
- A full-carbon, all-round road wheelset weighing in at just 1,515 grams.
- Tubeless ready.
- Handbuilt in Eugene, Oregon.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 32mm.
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal), 27mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: Rolf Prima TdF2.4.
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Spokes: Bladed CX Speed.
- Spoke Nipple: N/A.
- Spoke Count: 20 / 24.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 year.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.