Yari-dy for this?
Updating the Yari RC for 2018, Rockshox decided to bring the party that their Lyrik fork provides to a wider audience. The RockShox Yari RC Boost+ 29" 140mm brings with it many of the features that you'd find on the Yari's top-of-the-line sibling, the Yari starts with the same 35mm chassis, DebonAir® air spring and Dual Position Air system, both externally adjustable for a customizable ride catered to your preferences. Foregoing the Charger system, the Yari is only available as an RC model, featuring their Motion Control IS damper unit. Designed for uncompromising speed on the trail while still providing the ability to blaze new ones, the Yari is ready to tackle your local mountain.
This version of the Yari RC is designed using the Boost™ open wheel standard, bringing trail-ready compression to these bicycles. With wider hub spacing comes more clearance for wide tires, stiffer and more durable wheels, and better riding efficiency and bike handling. With Boost™ spaced bicycles, the front wheel's hub is widened by 10mm for a total of 110mm.
If you have any questions about whether this fork is compatible with your setup, feel free to contact us, we're happy to help.
- Claimed weight: 2,123 g.
- DebonAir air spring for increased small bump sensitivity and mid-stroke support.
- Designed for 29" wheels with Boost spacing.
- Compatible with 27.5x3" wide tires (Boost+).
- Compatible with 110x15mm axles.
- 140mm travel.
- Updated air pressure guide maximizes performance for E-MTB applications.
- 35mm chassis.
- Also available in 27.5"160mm and 29" 150mm travel versions.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Lose the gears and gain the world.