Race winning perfection.
Designed to provide you with every aero advantage at your next TT, triathlon, or criterium, the Reynolds Strike Carbon Wheelset virtually powers itself so you can focus on winning. From the Swirl Lip Generator rim profile to the Cryogenic Glass Transition brake surface, these tubeless-ready 62mm-deep carbon wheels are destined to win races.
The Strike starts with Reynolds' Swirl Lip Generator technology, giving the rim improved handling through reduced drag. At 62mm deep, the Strike is capable of confidently navigating the roads (and winds) with ease. By separating turbulent airflow, the Swirl Lip Generator rim profile then reattaches it to the rim surface for reduced drag. Inside, the 17mm-wide rim channel is tubeless-ready, offering untold versatility for the modern rider. Featuring a Cryogenic Glass Transition (CTg) brake surface, these wheels boast a brake track temperature reduction of up to 53% over non-CTg systems.
Down below, Reynolds' CNC machined Allroads hubset provides a lightweight, durable, and smooth-rolling brains to supplement the Strike rim's brawn. With 10º engagement, the Allroads hubs provide 36-points of engagement to make sure your power gets to the pavement, fast.
- 62mm depth provides manageable aerodynamic speed that performs better, longer.
- Tubeless-ready rim offers added versatility, comfort, and performance.
- Swirl Lip Generator technology rim profile reduces drag and improves handling.
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber, Swirl Lip Generator rim profile, tubeless-ready.
- Wheel Size: 700cc.
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless-ready.
- Rim Depth: 62mm.
- Rim Width: 17mm (internal), 25mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim brake only, Cryogenic Glass Transition brake surface.
- Hubs: Reynolds Allroads, CNC machined, 10º, 36-points of engagement.
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Spokes: Sapim CX Sprint.
- Spoke Nipple: Alloy.
- Spoke Count: 20 front, 24 rear.
- Claimed Weight: 1,645g.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime warranty.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.