Push it to the limit
Whether you're looking to hit Peak Enduro shred heaven, or you want to crush those climbs in record speed, the Race Face Next R Boost Wheelset will always push you to go a little faster. With its durable 31mm internal width carbon fiber rim, you can be sure the Next R can take some serious abuse without flinching. 28 spokes front and rear with an offset spot hole layout laced 3-cross deliver improved tension balance in the pursuit for ultimate sturdiness. Down below, their Vault hub's Super Fast Engagement and long bearing life keep you rolling with ease, while the spoke flanges are designed for the maximum in lateral stability, allowing you to take your Rally to the next level.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 27.5".
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 34mm.
- Rim Width: 31 (internal).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, 6 Bolt.
- Hubs: Race Face Vault.
- Front Axle: 15x110 Boost Thru Axle.
- Rear Axle: 12x148 Boost Thru Axle.
- Spoke Count: 28 front/rear.
- Claimed weight: 1,680g wheelset.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 year limited.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.