Winner of the 2016 Interbike Award for Triathlon Innovation of the Year, The Quintana Roo PRfive Ultegra Triathlon Bike represents all the best aero benefits of its cousin, the PRsix, but with its design moved to a standard front end, making it not only easier for the average triathlete to mechanically work on and travel with, but also making it more affordable.
Bike as shown with Race wheel package.
- Frame Material: Carbon fiber.
- Fork: Aero, carbon fiber.
- Headset: Cane Creek IS41.
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra.
- Crankset: Vision Trimax 52-36t.
- Bottom Bracket: FSA PF30.
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra.
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra.
- Handlebar: Profile Design O Zero.
- Extensions: Profile Design T4+.
- Stem: Profile Seventeen.
- Saddle: ISM PS 1.0.
- Seatpost: Quintana Roo Aero Carbon.
- Wheelset: Shimano RS-11.
- Tires: Conti Grand Sport Race.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.