Quarq SRAM's Red 1x AXS Aero Power Meter Crankset DUB is a huge step forward in 1x power meter design. It offers exceptional aerodynamics for tri and TT bikes, thanks to direct mount chainrings with fully integrated power. It also provides the simplicity and tighter gearing range that is well-suited for road racing and riding on flatter terrain, where a wide range would go unused.
Features & Specs:
- Single-ring drivetrain.
- Fully integrated power meter.
- ANT+ and BLE.
- Separate L/R power balance measurement.
- Power reading accuraces +/-1.5%.
- Durable laser-etched chainring finish.
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology.
- Carbon crank arms and aluminum chainrings.
- 45mm chainline.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.