Flexible, Capable, Lightweight, & Protective
Stay protected and carry all you need for a shorter day on the trail — the Column VPD Backpack 8L combines POC's flexible, lightweight and protective VPD Air back plate with enough space to carry a hydration system, tools and a snack.
Featuring an innovative strap design with adjustable shoulders and sternum, this compact trail backpack stays securely in place without the need for a waist strap. Constructed almost entirely from recycled materials, the backpack is designed for durability with minimal impact.
Separate compartments in the main pocket keep tools secure and help ensure weight is evenly distributed across the backpack, so items won't slip around and cause discomfort while riding. Reflective details, a hanger loop and a ventilated 3D mesh on the straps improve functionality.
- VPD Air protector provides lightweight certified back protection
- Constructed almost entirely of recycled materials
- Structured 3D mesh straps
- Reflective detailing enhances visibility in low-light conditions
- Secure, adjustable fit
- Sleeves in the main compartment keep tools secure
- Dual chest pockets provide access to small ride essentials
- Secure key hook keeps keys from rattling or going missing
- Compatible with hydration reservoirs up to 3L (sold separately)
- Available in Uranium Black and Aragonite Brown colorways
- Gear capacity: 8L
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
This bag is compact but still able to carry 3L of water and everything you need to ride the trail. Highly recommend for big and small ride.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
What you need for a road ride.