Whether battling wintertime chill on a fatbike in Minnesota or tackling a frigid Colorado cyclocross race in late December, the P.R.O. AmFIB Super Glove from Pearl Izumi will keep your hands and wrists warm, protected and operational.
The combination of the P.R.O. Softshell outer, waterproof Outdry lining and 170 g Primaloft Gold insulation make the P.R.O. AmFIB Super Glove Pearl's warmest winter glove. But warm doesn't mean clumsy. The P.R.O. AmFib Super employs a novel construction design that's part mitten, part glove, so index and middle fingers remain free to manipulate shifters and brakes.
If you want to ride 365, you want to ride with the P.R.O. Am Fib Super Glove.
Features & Specs:
- Pearl Izumi's warmest glove
- P.R.O. Softshell with DWR finish shell provides wind and water protection
- 170g Primaloft Gold insulation provides warmth without bulk
- P.R.O. Barrier WxB powered by Outdry lining provides optimal water protection by bonding the waterproof, breathable membrane directly to the external layer of the glove
- Clarino synthetic leather palm provides superior softness and durability
- Half lobster finger configuration keeps fingers warm and allows greater dexterity
- 1:1 Palm design
- Draw cord on wrist to close off glove opening to the elements
- Back of hand cinch allows for perfect fit with minimal bulk
- Fleece lined interior for next to skin comfort
- Reflective elements for low light visibility