Selected for performance.
The Pearl Izumi Men's Select Road V5 shoe challenges the thinking that beauty comes at a high price. Inspired by the design of the top-of-the-line P.R.O. Leader v4, Pearl Izumi re-engineered the upper to deliver a fully bonded construction for instant comfort. The improved nylon plate increases stiffness for quick acceleration and all day foot support for long days in the saddle.
The Pearl Izumi Men's Select Road v5 Shoe is compatible with 3-bolt cleats and road pedals.
- Advanced 3-layer seamless composite upper offers exceptional breathability and eliminates hot spots by adapting to each unique foot shape.
- 1:1® Anatomic 3-strap closure removes pressure from your instep to eliminate hot spots.
- Select 1:1® Composite Power Plate with nylon forefoot insert provides improved lightweight stiffness and durability.
- EVA foam and rubber heel bumper gives stability and walking comfort.
- SELECT insole provides excellent longitudinal and transverse arch support.
- Claimed weight: 280g (size 43).
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Comfortable and lightweight
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
These are my first pair of real biking shoes and they have impressed me. They're very comfortable and fit snug, and have no rubbing. My rides are usually between 20 - 50 miles and i never even notice im wearing them. For the price, these shoes are great.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Sidi cycling shoes for all sizes of feet and all types of riding.