Ride whether the weather is better or not.
The Pearl Izumi Elite Escape Barrier Convertible Jacket is a lightweight versatile layer for uncertain weather. With superior wind protection and water resistance, the jacket also folds down conveniently to its stow-and-go stuff pocket that doubles as a zippered pocket when worn. A 2-way Vizlon zipper allows for easy adjustment and ventilation, while the full-length draft flap keeps out wind and rain in times of need. A drop tail hem and reflective accents offer additional protection and improved visibility in low-light conditions.
- Elite Barrier fabric offers wind protection and water resistance.
- Full-length 2-way Vislon zipper for easy venting, and storm flap for added protection.
- Single zippered rear pocket for storage.
- Elastic hem and cuffs seal in the warmth and protect from drafts.
- Silicone gripper at waist for secure jacket fit.
- Collar tapers from front to back for optimal on-the-bike comfort.
- BioViz reflective elements for improved visibility in low-light conditions.
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
Articles will open in new tab.
What you need for a road ride.