The Park Tool BX-2 Blue Box Tool Case is the ultimate case for the working professional and hobbyist alike. Featuring a nearly indestructible HDPE plastic shell, the BX-2 is reinforced with a super tough anodized aluminum frame. Inside, removable tool boards allow for up to 35 different tools in all the various pockets and straps. Plus, with four universal tool modules, the BX-2 will easily accommodate a wide variety of tools and tool shapes.
- Dent-proof molded composite shell.
- Strong anodized aluminum frame.
- Removable tool boards made with tough, durable 600D ballistic nylon sewn to the ABS inner panel.
- 35 tool pockets and straps, plus four universal tool modules.
- Customizable lower level with moveable partitions.
- Proprietary front hanging tool board.
- Claimed weight: 13.25 pounds.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great way to organize all your bike tools
San Francisco, CA
To preface my review I am just an amateur cyclist who enjoys working on his bike. As such, having a tool box like this is definitely not essential, but it does make working on my bike a lot more enjoyable. I live in an apartment building, so I appreciate being able to take all my tools with me to the garage or balcony where I work on the bike. The tool box has two pallets which fit all the essential tools. The larger bottom part can be organized in various ways - I store my torque wrench, hammer, cassette removal wrench and derailleur hanger gauge there, and they all fit nicely.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.