Think inside the box.
Ortlieb's trusted reputation for on-the-bike storage gets a solid addition with their expanded polypropylene Rack Box. The EPP construction not only means it's waterproof, but it also provides great insulation so you can use it to haul home temperature-sensitive groceries or be the beloved person bringing the chilled beverages to the party. Thanks to Ortlieb's innovative and award-winning Rack-Lock attachment system, the box simply clicks securely into place and can be quickly released with the push of a lever.
- Completely and easily detachable box
- Optional removable covers
- Secured cover over waist strap
- Carrying handle and lateral grip recesses
- Rear reflector
- Includes Rack-Lock adapter system
- 18 liter storage capacity
- 22 lb load capacity
- Dimensions: 10.6" height x 17.7" width x 15" depth
- Claimed weight is 34.9 oz
- Compatible with racks from 60 to 160 mm in width with tubing diameters of 8 - 16 mm
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great rack trunk
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
Usual Ortlieb quality. Solidly made, mount is secure, quite waterproof. A classy version of attaching a foam-box cooler to the back of your bicycle. Strap system for securing the lid is a bit cumbersome. Please note using this precludes attaching panniers.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
What you need for a road ride.