The Norco Bicycles 2018 Search XR-S 105 Gravel bike is simultaneously non-conformist yet familiar, pushing the limits of what you’d expect from a drop bar bike. With tire clearance up to 700 x 45c (or 650B x 2.1”), rack, fender and bottle mounts, and a strong, lightweight steel frame, the Search XR is an all-new breed of adventurer that takes you off the beaten path and allows you to ride every road and trail your heart desires. Explore singletrack, bomb down fire roads, tackle a gravel grinder or load up for a bikepacking trip – better yet, check “all of the above”. We designed the Search XR for all the adventures you can imagine, and for those you have yet to dream up.
- Frame Material: Reynolds 725 Chromoly.
- Fork: SL High-Modulus Carbon.
- Headset: Cartridge Bearing.
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5800 2x11.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5800.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5800-GS 11spd.
- Crankset: Praxis Alba 48/32t.
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis M30 PressFit86.
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-32t 11spd.
- Chain: KMC X11.
- Brakeset: TRP Spyre C Twin Piston Mech Disc, 160 / 160mm rotors.
- Handlebar: Norco Flare.
- Stem: Norco SL Alloy.
- Saddle: Norco SL Race w/Chromo Rails.
- Seatpost: Norco 27.2mm.
- Wheelset: WTB STS i23.
- Rims: WTB STS i23 - black.
- Hubs: Alloy, 28h.
- Spokes: Sapim Race Double Butted, brass nipples.
- Front Axle: 12x100mm thru-axle.
- Rear Axle: 12x142mm thru-axle.
- Tires: Clement X'Plor MSO 40c/42c.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 year limited.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.