Mavic's Cosmic Ultimate SL is an ultralight road shoe made for climbing. The lightweight upper features a supportive TPU frame laser welded to mesh panels. This seamless construction and anatomic last allow for incredible comfort and excellent heel retention. A single BOA IP1 dial offers precise fit adjustability. The upper is mated to the carbon Energy Full SLR Outsole with a 6.5mm stack height.
Features & Specs:
- 1x BOA IP1 - 1mm incremental adjustment and quick release.
- Heel support integrated into upper.
- Anatomic last and rounded toe box.
- Light, supportive TPU frame upper, laser welded to ultralight mesh panels.
- Full Carbon Energy SLR outsole.
- Low-profile ankle collar increases range of motion.
- Ultra-low 6.5mm stack height.
- Seamless construction.
- Compatible with 3-bolt road cleats.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Cleats may have been mounted leaving minor marks on the soles. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.