Mavic's 2019 Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST Wheelset is super light and fast, with UST Road Tubeless technology. By removing tubes from the equation, UST Road Tubeless technology eliminates friction, which in turn, reduces rolling resistance and increases speed. Plus, without a traditional tire and tube, these wheels run 40g lighter. UST Road Tubeless delivers smoother ride quality by allowing lower tire pressure and increased protection against punctures. These wheels are safer, too, thanks to iTgMax carbon technology, which provides substantial heat resistance, and a careful laser treatment that removes resin from the brake track, producing predictable performance in wet and dry conditions. The spokes are bladed and double butted, with 20 up front and 24 at the rear - light, stiff, and reliable. Equipped with the Drive 360 freewheel system, the hubs offer fast engagement, high axle stiffness, and durability.
The 2018 Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST Wheelset comes with a tire sealant syringe, Mavic tire sealant (rear wheel), tubeless rim tape, BR601 titanium quick releases, a multifunction adjustment wrench, carbon brake pads, a UST valve and accessories, and a user guide.
- Rim Material: 3K carbon fibers with iTgMAX technology.
- ETRTO: 622x19TC Road.
- Tire Type: Yksion Pro UST.
- Rim Depth: 40mm.
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal).
- Brake Compatibility: Clincher.
- Hubs: adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+); rear bearings: auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto).
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360.
- Front Axle: Aluminum, quick release.
- Rear Axle: Aluminum, quick release.
- Skewers: BR601 titanium.
- Spokes: Straight pull, aero, double butted.
- Spoke Nipple: Aluminum, ABS.
- Spoke Count: 18 (front), 24 (rear).
- Max. Rider Weight: 120kg (including bike) .
- Claimed Weight: 1445g (without tire).
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 year limited warranty.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.