Slice right through it.
Combining their most cutting-edge technologies, the 2019 Comete Pro Carbon SL UST Wheelset from Mavic delivers aerodynamic advantage without compromising crosswind stability or low weight. At 64mm deep and 26mm wide, the rim provides an airfoil that reduces drag while also minimizing the impact of crosswinds. Featuring iTgMax carbon rim technology, a laser treatment that removes the first layer of resin on the brake track, these rims offer reliable brake performance in wet and dry conditions. For enhanced rolling efficiency, these wheels are equipped with UST Road Tubeless technology; Mavic claims it improves rolling efficiency up to 15% compared to non-tubeless tires at the same air pressure. UST Road Tubeless Technology also improves overall ride quality since it allows you to run lower PSI, yielding smoother handling and better control.
- Rim Material: 3K carbon fibers with iTgMAX technology.
- Wheel Size: 622x19TC Road.
- Tire Type: Includes Mavic Yksion Pro UST (700 x 25), tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 64mm.
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal), 26mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: .
- Hubs: Instant Drive 360.
- Axles: Aluminum QR (front & rear).
- Bearings: Adjustable sealed cartridge, QRM+ (front); auto adjust sealed cartridge, QRM Auto (rear).
- Spokes: Steel, straight pull, aero, double butted.
- Spoke Nipple: Aluminum, ABS.
- Spoke Count: 18 (front), 20 (rear).
- Max. Rider Weight: less than 120 kg (264 lbs).
- Weight: (w/o tires) 1635 grams (pair); 740 grams (front); 895 grams (rear).
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited, 2 years from the date of purchase.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.