Mavic's 2019 Aksium Disc Wheelset is great for everyday road riding with its balance of high-quality materials and durable construction. It uses straight-pull spokes for added stiffness and strength. The 17mm internal width is compatible with tires up to 32mm, making them versatile, comfortable, and ideal for challenging road conditions. The disc-specific hubs feature strong QRM bearings that provide low friction and long-term durability.
- Rim Material: S6000 Aluminum.
- Wheel Size: 622x17C.
- Tire Type: Tubular, 25 to 32 mm.
- Rim Depth: 21mm.
- Rim Width: 17mm (internal).
- Brake Compatibility: Center lock disc.
- Hubs: QRM Auto.
- Front Axle: 12x100 thru axle.
- Rear Axle: 12mm thru axle.
- Spokes: Steel, ABS; straight pull, round; 2x lacing.
- Spoke Count: 24 front and rear.
- Maximum Load: 120kg (including bike).
- Claimed Weight: 1,905g (w/o tires).
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited warranty, 2 years.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.