Stay on track.
The Look X-Track MTB Pedals is new for 2018, featuring a durable, heavy-duty mechanism that offers better retention for consistent, reliable performance. Its chromoly spindle, equipped with a double weather-resistant seal, has been improved to withstand even the worst conditions one may encounter during rides.
- Lightweight mountain bike pedal designed for secure pedaling.
- Pedal mechanism's geometry is designed to work regardless of conditions.
- Pedal body optimized for best power-to-weight ratio.
- Lateral Contact Support guides foot into pedal mechanism.
- Adjustable tension allows the pedal's entry/exit to be personalized.
- Alloy body.
- Chromoly spindle.
- Float: 6 degrees.
- Weight: 195g per pedal, 440g (pair with cleats).
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Good pedal for the price
Over the years, I've tried every Shimano SPD peddle. I use them only on my road bikes as I want to be able to walk around. They are good, but over time the side I clip out of to stop, which gets the most ware, eventually seems to develop an annoying clicking sound....So I'm trying this Look brand. So far so good. I like the appearance , and the larger platform for my shoe. It may be subjective but seems to be easier to clip into on the first try. Will they develop the annoying clicking? I don't know as I've not had them that long.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.