The Keo Easy Road pedals let you clip into advanced Look technology at a price that won't lay you up. This entry lever offering is designed for the first time Look user with many of the great features of the high-end models plus an impressively low weight and super-easy release mechanism that lowers the learning curve and minimizes clipless mishaps.
258g / pair (without cleats)
- Glass fiber Polyamide body
- 17.5mm stack height (spindle to sole)
- Teflon coated cleats reduce lateral friction and virtually eliminate squeaks
- Includes 4.5° degree float cleats
- Compatible with all 3-bold shoes
- Only compatible with Keo cleats (not compatible with older designs)
- Made in France
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Easy real easy
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
Real easy to out on your shoes.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
You have already submitted a vote for this review.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.