Take a stab at efficiency.
The Look Keo Blade Pedals offer a one-of-a-kind experience thanks to its composite blade technology. Providing a lightweight body with crisp, reliable engagement the Keo Blade foregoes the traditional metal spring and replaces it with a composite blade. This provides crisp ins and outs, better foot support with more security, and an aerodynamic shape. With a 64mm wide platform surface, the Keo Blade pedal and cleat system is designed to deliver efficient, instantaneous power transfer.
- Using a composite blade instead of a conventional spring for crisp, reliable engagement without adding weight or affecting aerodynamics.
- Provides either 8 or 12º of float.
- 14mm stack height allows for aggressive cornering and efficient power transfer.
- 64mm wide stainless steel platform increases efficiency and comfort.
- Composite body keeps weight low: just 120 grams (308g with cleats and screws).
- Warranty: 2 years.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.