Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Perfect MTB Helmet For Climbs & Descents
The Lazer Jackal MTB Helmet excels on the way up and the way down, with plenty of ventilation plus enhanced protective features. Throw in goggle compatibility, an adjustable visor, and removable light/camera mount and you have the perfect helmet for trail riding.
The Jackal uses the ATS Fit System to tighten 360 degrees around your head for a secure fit and all-day riding comfort. Deep coverage on the sides and back of the helmet give your head more protection if your ride goes sideways.
The adjustable visor not only blocks the sun but can be pushed up to create a goggle parking spot. Eighteen vents move air in and out of the helmet to help keep your head cool on the longest of climbs.
A removable light/camera mount is included. The helmet shell is designed to prevent the mount or accessory from intruding into the helmet in the event of an impact.
- Action camera mount: Safely and easily attach an action camera or headlight to your helmet with the specially designed accessory mount. The Safety Mounting System (SMS) in the helmet shell prevents the risk of intrusion in the event of an impact.
- Adjustable visor: Visor has four set positions so you can easily adjust it to where you need it, even while you are riding.
- Adjustable Head Basket: Allows the back part of the retention system to be adjusted up and down depending upon your preference and comfort. The nylon ratchet system can be pushed high and out of the way, or low for a feeling of increased security.
- Advanced Turnfit System (ATS): Easily adjust your helmet by using the turn dial on the back of the helmet for an aerodynamic and secure fit. Lazer's unique fit system prevents hotspots or pressure points by making the adjustment around the entire circumference of your head.
- MTB Helmet Bottomshell: Polycarbonate bottomshell finishing looks good and helps protect the helmet foam for increased durability.
- Increased protection: The dropped profile provides additional coverage and protection around the sides and the rear of your head.
- Secure goggle parking: Adjust the visor to the top position to create the perfect place to park your goggles when you're not using them. The no-slip design on the rear of the helmet prevents the goggle strap from moving out of position.
- MTB Internal ventilation channels: Designed to pull air in through the front and side vents, across your head, and out the rear vents. Channeling ensures active airflow at all times to keep your head cool and comfortable, even on long, slow climbs.
- Magnetic buckle: The magnetic buckle connects quickly and is easy to use with full finger gloves.
- Safety Mounting System (SMS): Anti-intrusion helmet design which directs impact force on the accessory mount and accessory to the periphery of the helmet. Helmets with the SMS pass safety certification when the accessory mount and accessory are in place.
- Virginia Tech 5-Star Rating: The Virginia Tech impact testing uses the STAR evaluation system to determine the helmet's ability to reduce linear acceleration and rotational velocity of the head resulting from a range of impacts a cyclist might experience. 5-Star indicates the "Best Available" rating possible. Virginia Tech recommends the use of any 4- or 5-star rated helmet.
- Weight: 390g
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.