A blast from the past, brought to the modern day.
Honoring Gore's first ever GORE-TEX® jacket, setting the standard for performance rain gear all the way back in 1985, Gore's C5 Goretex Shakedry 1985 Jacket stands up to riding in the worst conditions. Lightweight, extremely breathable, durably waterproof, and windproof, the Goretex Shakedry 1985 jacket uses a revolutionary membrane construction to eliminate a face fabric, preventing the chilling effect most rain jackets have. Shakedry™ technology allows the water to quickly bead off the surface with a simple shake (or flap), resulting in a drier jacket, faster.
The C5 Shakedry features a full-length 2-way front zip and a wider, comfortable cut that works well on the commute or on training rides. An adjustable collar features a hook-and-loop closure for the optimal fit and additional protection. A frontal zip pocket adds storage on the bike, and doubles as a stow-away pocket for the jacket when not in use.
- GORE-TEX® Active Product is lightweight, extremely breathable, durably waterproof, and windproof.
- SHAKEDRY™ technology allows water to bead off the jacket, shaking or flapping dry.
- Adjustable, ergonomically shaped collar with hook-and-loop closure for optimum fit and protection.
- 2-way full length front zipper with zipper tags for easy opening.
- Elastic hems.
- Reflective logos and reflective print on sides improve low-light visibility.
- Claimed weight: 116 grams (large).
What you need for a road ride.