Ventilation, Control, & Bar Feel
When race day comes, Giro's Zero CS glove is the glove you can count on, designed to give you maximum bar feel with lightweight comfort. The CS stands for 'cool skin' by the way, something we can all get behind in a summer glove.
The Zero CS is the latest version of Giro's pro-level glove for riders who demand the ultimate in ventilation, control, bar feel, and durability. The supple, micro-vented Cool Skin palm is matched with a moisture-wicking 4-way stretch woven upper that offers compression and an exceptional fit, so that the glove practically disappears when you put it on. With materials that can handle being thrown in the washer after a big ride, these gloves will always be ready for race day.
- Lightweight slip-on design
- Gradient stretch woven backhand for improved moisture wicking, durability, stretch and breathability
- Fingertip puller pockets facilitate easy removal
- Highly absorbent microfiber wiping surface
- Super fit engineered three-panel design
- Cool skin microfiber palm
- Microfiber heel patch
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.