Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). We can not accept Paypal for backorder items (credit card checkout, only). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships. Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Changing, for the better.
Featuring a total redesign for 2018, the all-new Flux is designed with aggressive trail riders in mind. With innovative materials such as our proven Varizorb multi-density EPS, a 300-degree retention system, fully adjustable visor, and the MIPS multi-directional impact protection system, the all-new Flux redefines open face mountain bike helmets for the mountain bike riders of today.
- Varizorb EPS dual-density liner spreads force of impact across a wider area.
- Structural internal cage provides additional strength.
- MIPS adds in additional protection from certain kinds of impacts, elevating your security.
- X-Static® liner inhibits the growth of bacteria, and helps reduce odor.
- Big Bore Airflow features 14 vents for the maximum in moisture management and cooling.
- 300º retention system is fully adjustable, wrapping around the head for an exceptionally comfortable fit.<.li>
- Fidlock® Snap buckle provides quick and secure entry and exit while wearing gloves.
- Adjustable removable visor with full range of motion and multiple positions.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great quality, excellent price
This helmet has excellent quality and venting, movable visor.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.