Less is more.
Together, Fabric and 50to01 co-designed and developed the Magic Grips ‒ lock-on, semi-ergo grips built for fast-paced trail riding. Their semi-ergo profile and supple mushroom texture enhance feel and promote a secure grip with relaxed hands to reduce arm pump in favor of lasting hand comfort, even on the toughest all-day sessions.
- Mushroom texture increases feel and control.
- Semi-ergo profile reduces hand fatigue.
- 30a durometer provides additional comfort.
- Single clamp increases overall grip surface.
- Tough nylon end cap protects bars.
- Diameter: 32mm.
- Length: 135mm.
- Weight: 106g (pair).
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.