Charge The Trails
With 3400 Lumens punching from 3 spread beam LEDs, singletrack and gravel trails have met their match with the Exposure Lights Toro Mk13.
Lightweight construction and the ability to adjust burn times between 2 and 36 hours makes the Toro the perfect traveling companion. REFLEX+ technology automatically provides the perfect output for any change in speed or terrain.
Includes: Toro MK13 GMB, QR Handlebar Bracket (31.8mm - 35.0mm), Fast Charger, QS Guide.
- Reflex+: Reflex automatically adjusts the light to provide boosted output when riding hard and fast then intuitively dimming for the slower sections such as climbs. This is all to optimize battery capacity, to provide extra light when needed and save it when not required. Reflex achieves this by using data from 3D digital accelerometers including gyroscope and thermistors. It continually analyses the data to make seamless adjustments to benefit the rider, probably better than the rider can. It is a form of artificial intelligence. The selected run time will be achieved by averaging the output over the period.
- SPT+: Smart Port+ enables the charge port to accept auxiliary accessories such as rear lights, remote switches, Support Cells and use your light as a power bank to charge USB devices.
- OMS: Various programs in the lights can easily be selected to offer a choice of run times and modes so you can find the right one for your ride, be it an all-night adventure or an intense blast.
- OSD: An LED display panel that gives clear information on which mode the light is in, runtime remaining in hours and minutes, percentage charged and feedback information during OMS.
- ITM: Patented circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs, if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficient as possible to maximize output and battery capacity. Once cooled the output is automatically restored.
- 2100 Lumens (Reflex 3400)
- 2-36 hours runtime
- 236 grams
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Lumens: 2001 and Up
Mfg PartNum: EXPTORO13GMB
Battery: 10,200 mAh Li-Ion
Battery Life: 2-36 hours
Charge Time: 6 hours
Dimensions: 114mm long, 47mm diameter
Weight: 236 grams
Water Rating: IP6
Material: Anodized 6063 Aluminum