In search of adventure.
The ENVE M525 G 700c Wheelset takes on an all new construction with additional features that replace the beloved ENVE M50. When designing the M525, the primary goal was to reset the consideration set for ride quality from a lightweight cross-country race wheel and place it squarely in the world of off-road drop bar adventure. The result is a wheel that strikes a fine balance between weight savings, vertical compliance, and strength.
With a boosted 33.5mm external width, the M525 has been optimized for today's wider tubeless tires, like those on gravel adventure bikes or cross country racing. If you're looking to ride tires 32c or wider, this is the wheelset for you. With a depth of 25mm, the M525 spins up quickly and easily for rapid climbs and confident descents.
With performance in mind, the DT Swiss 240 Boost CL hubset was selected for this wheelset. Featuring center lock rotor compatibility and dual thru axles, the 240 CL's provide confidence inspiring handling and braking without tipping the scales. In the rear, the Ratchet System freewheel technology results in nearly instantaneous efficient power transfer, getting your power to the trail in a flash.
- Starting life as a cross-country race wheel, the redesigned M525 has been optimized for off-road drop bar adventure.
- 25mm depth, 33.5mm width, the M525 optimizes stability and performance.
- Legendary Swiss-engineered DT 240 CL center lock-compatible hubset.
- Claimed weight: 637g front / 731g rear / 1368g wheelset.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c / 29".
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless-ready.
- Rim Depth: 25mm.
- Rim Width: 25mm (internal), 33.5mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, center lock rotor.
- Hubs: DT Swiss 240 CL.
- Front Axle: 10x100mm thru axle.
- Rear Axle: 12x142mm thru axle.
- Spokes: N/A.
- Spoke Nipple: ENVE Brass.
- Spoke Count: 24 front and rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 year.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.