Train the smart way.
Gone are the days of dreaded trainer rides, when you have the Elite Direto Interactive Trainer you can look forward to the realistic, accurate, and interactive training experience. Featuring an electronically-controlled resistance unit and full compatibility with ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart devices, you can simply set the trainer's resistance mode, or let the included software (or most third party apps like Zwift) control the resistance for you. With a 4.2 kg fly wheel, the Direto offers a realistic road feel, and with the ability to simulate up to a 14% slope, if you add in a little mister and a fan you might just believe that you're out spinning through your local hills.
While the trainer itself is spectacular, with Elite's integrated Optical Torque Sensor, you get highly precise power measurement straight from the trainer. This data can be analyzed after the fact, or with an optional in-app purchase on Elite's My E-Training software, can be analyzed in real-time with a 12-point pedal stroke analysis. Take your training to the next level with highly accurate (+/- 2.5%) power measurement.
- Electronically-controlled direct drive trainer.
- Integrated Optical Torque Sensor provides 12-point power measurement.
- Accurate to +/- 2.5%.
- Resistance unit can simulate up to 14% slope.
- Totally compliant with both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart.
- Includes 12-month subscription to My E-Training software.
- Compatible with most third-party software and applications, like Zwift or TrainerRoad.
- Practical and easy to use, the Direto even folds down for storage when not in use.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Keep it going all winter long. Here's a guide to trainer types.