Quiet nï¿½ steady power.
The M2 Smart Trainer from Cycleops can handle up to 1500 watts at 20mph and simulate a 15% climbing grade all while maintaining a noise level of 69 decibels, which is quiet enough for the library.
Features & Specs:
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance delivers responsiveness and max power available.
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for accurate power readings up to +/-5%.
- Integrated speed, cadence, power data.
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards.
- Headless mode enables progressive resistance curve.
- Internal cooling system keep trainer cool; active thermal sensors ensure accurate data.
- Foldable frame with spring-loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Clutch knob ensures proper roller to tire tension.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" - up to a 2.0 tire.
- Compatible with wide variety of devices and virtual training apps.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Max recommended weight: (rider + bike) 300lbs.
- Fits common road and mountain frames with included steel QR skewer.
- Three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120, 130, and 135mm.
- Does not fit 650c wheel sizes, nor all 29er tires.
- Not compatible with CycleOps 20/24" wheel adapter.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Keep it going all winter long. Here's a guide to trainer types.