Quiet nï¿½ steady power.
The M2 Smart Trainer from Cycleops can handle up to 1500 watts at 20mph and simulate a 15% climbing grade all while maintaining a noise level of 69 decibels, which is quiet enough for the library.
Features & Specs:
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance delivers responsiveness and max power available.
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for accurate power readings up to +/-5%.
- Integrated speed, cadence, power data.
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards.
- Headless mode enables progressive resistance curve.
- Internal cooling system keep trainer cool; active thermal sensors ensure accurate data.
- Foldable frame with spring-loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Clutch knob ensures proper roller to tire tension.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" - up to a 2.0 tire.
- Compatible with wide variety of devices and virtual training apps.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Max recommended weight: (rider + bike) 300lbs.
- Fits common road and mountain frames with included steel QR skewer.
- Three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120, 130, and 135mm.
- Does not fit 650c wheel sizes, nor all 29er tires.
- Not compatible with CycleOps 20/24" wheel adapter.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
Articles will open in new tab.
Keep it going all winter long. Here's a guide to trainer types.