Crank Bros' Stamp 7 Danny Macaskill Edition Pedals are size-specific pro-level concave platform pedals that provide optimal shoe to pedal interface. They feature a thin 11mm-13mm profile and 10 adjustable pins per side for a secure grip.
Features & Specs:
- Premium bearings & seal system.
- Forged 6061-T6 aluminum body.
- Forged scm 435 chromoly steel spindle.
- 10 adjustable pins per side.
- Outer bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing.
- Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing.
- Footprint: 114mm x 111mm (large), 100mm x 100mm (small).
- Shoe size: US 10-15 (large), US 5-10 (small).
- Max rider weight: No restriction.
- Weight: 375g (large), 345g (small) per pair.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.