A versatile workhorse that will get all your gear there and back again
For Chrome, expecting the unexpecting isn't just a cliche, it's a way of life.
That very attitude drove the design and construction of the Spectre Duffle Bag.
But to build a better duffle bag, Chrome had to first take a long look at not just the what of a duffle bag, but also the why and the where.
Starting from square one, they added a sturdy 22oz tarpaulin bottom for extra structure and protection from the elements, followed by double side compartments that flex depending on what needs storing, and finally, a customizable crossbody carry strap.
The finished product that resulted is a rugged and versatile beast that can change pace at a moment's notice to suit any method of travel.
No matter if you need a bag to travel around the world or just get your kit, tools, and nutrition to a weekend crit, you need the Chrome Spectre Duffle.
Features & Specs:
- Expandable travel duffle with passport pocket
- Separate wet/dry compartments
- Handle, shoulder and crossbody carry options
- Polyester/600d Twill with durable tarp bottom
- Wet/Dry. Expandable. Full Zip Opening
- Weatherproof, coated top u-zipper
- Large main compartment with interior org
- Nylon-lined endcap compartment for wet gear
- Expandable-side endcap compartment to accommodate varying amounts of gear
- Side compression straps
- Front quick access pocket
Articles will open in new tab.
What you need for a road ride.