The Chrome Operational Readiness Pack (O.R.P.) is an ultralight, water-resistant, seam-taped, roll-top backpack. Chrome chose a rip-stop nylon construction to create the right balance of lightness and durability. The O.R.P works as a daypack and can fit a 13" laptop in the internal back pocket. When traveling, it can be rolled up and stowed in another bag. The O.R.P is part of the Cardiel Travel Series, a system designed in collaboration with John Cardiel. Made for a simple, resourceful, creative and self-sufficient travel style, the bags can be used in tandem or on its own—answering to every need from a two-hour ride to a two-week trip.
- 25 Liter carrying capacity.
- Ultralight, water-resistant rolltop accommodates a range of load sizes.
- 100% taped seams for increased water resistance.
- Rolltop compression straps for improved visibility.
- Internal pocket fits up to 13" MacBook Pro.
What you need for a road ride.